this is what the babies did while we ate our delicious Thanksgiving meal...laid in their boppies like perfect little angels ;)
Madden loved his Uncle Landon :)
We spent Madden's first Thanksgiving in Rochester, Minnesota with my sister Summer and her family. The weekend was spent eating ridiculous amounts of delicious food, drinking sparkling cider straight out of the bottle, staying up late watching shows on DVR, going to see New Moon (for the 2nd time), laughing at hysterical concerts put on by Noah and Alex, and cuddling sweet little baby Avery. We also got to see my Mom and Dad and brother Landon for a few days when they flew in for Avery's baby blessing. Paul gave a beautiful blessing and I am so glad we were able to be there for it.
The weekend went by way too fast...I didn't want it to end. Its always nice to be back home of course, especially with a sick baby, but I'm not gonna lie...as soon as Randy left me this morning for school and it was just me and sick baby Madden at home alone, I found myself wishing I was back in Rochester...sitting on the couch with Summer and the babes, eating triple layer chocolate mousse, drinking sparkling cider and watching old episodes of SYTYCD.
Best time ever.
Thanks Summer and Paul...can't wait til next year!
xoxo










7 comments:
hate you guys for living close to each other and not me. i am trying to convince john we need to come out for thanksgiving next year and then you all should come here to utah for christmas! great plan!
you look so good tiff. and madden looks adorable!!!
okay I'm loving the picture of the kids in the boppies. You have them well trained.
What a great Thanksgiving to be with family. Your little niece looks beautiful in her gown.
nice to have you guys here - you're welcome anytime. and I promise won't tell anyone that Randy loves New Moon.
its a deal Paul...and we promise not to tell anyone that you love all the tight pants the guys wear on SYTYCD
It was a great weekend - my only complaint is that it went by much too quickly. It was wonderful to see everyone though - love your pictures!
Come Back!!!! (like right now)
Post a Comment