...my favorite season of the year.
At least since I have lived in Chicago it has been my favorite season of the year. :)
It would be yours too if you lived here and this is what your neighborhood looked like.




I realize Fall officially started September 22nd,
but it doesn't really feel like Fall to me until the leaves change.
To celebrate, Madden and I made sugar cookies.
Alright, so I made sugar cookies.
Madden just ate them.
Happy Fall to All!! :)

15 comments:
beautiful! love those pictures. I love love love this time of year! I need to go on a long long walk to enjoy it! thanks for posting these pictures because now I am all ready to go out tomorrow and soak up those leaves! And thanks for the delicious cookies... I may need the recipe!
Oh my goodness...you are making me miss the East coast so much. Nothing beats the colors during the fall.
Cute cookies!
Love the pictures Tiff... and those cookies were so dang good!!! Seriously, I need that recipe! Thanks again!
jealous. That is gorgeous!! I want to come visit! Miss you!! Madden is getting so big : )!
Yes!!! I can't wait to come and see the leaves! I'll take a cookie too =)
so pretty! i work with a girl who is from Chicago and is always talking about how great it is! i need to print out those pictures so i can take them around with me and pretend Vegas is pretty, ha.
I bet it makes your runs all the better - what gorgeous scenery! Makes me want to come visit again already :)
holy smokes that is beautiful. I miss colors like that! Everything here just gets more green in the fall. bummer.
i hate you.
Beautiful photos!
Cutest fall cookies I've ever seen!
mail me some of those cookies beeyotch
Those colors are amazing!!!! And those sugar cookies look really good. ;) How long are you in Chicago again because I REALLY want to come visit...(but not during the winter) ;)
Those cookies look WAY good. and Chicago is GORGEOUS. I want your life.
LOL Shel's comment made me freaking crack up! OH, and not to mention mom's comments about the runs...aka the diarrhea you get when you eat those cookies and then go for a jog...that is what she was referring to, right??
Post a Comment