Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 week from today...


...I'll be sitting on that pink chair on this beach.
Ok, so maybe not that exact pink chair
or this exact beach.
But somewhere on a beach in Florida.
You get the idea...
On a beach.
In Florida.

With these beautiful faces...


AND these beautiful faces...

AND this beautiful face...


I feel bad for leaving Randy again.
I really do.
Especially since we are traveling to another warm destination without him while he suffers through this never-ending-winter weather in Chicago.
But how could I turn down Florida???

We'll send you a postcard, Babe...
xoxo

10 comments:

fuz&michelle said...

Totally spoiled! I mean Lucky! :) Have fun!

Janelle said...

Ahhh! I'm so pumped for you guys. Jealous? of course. But so excited for you to take a fun trip to the sunshine and beach!!

Cheryl said...

I hear ya on the never ending winter. Blah.
sounds like fun!
Have a fun trip!!!!

Carly said...

So jealous! Have a BLAST!!

Cara said...

WHAT?! How awesome and fun! I am jealous too! I bet Randy is sad you are leaving him again. But how fun to hang out with friends and family too, Again! Have fun! Can't wait to see pics from this fun trip of yours. :)

Mandy said...

Ooooo! Have a great time! I'd give anything to be in warm weather.

Faye said...

Just got back from Florida a few hours ago. i HIGHLY recommend it!!!!! Enjoy - I hope the weather is as perfect for you as it was for me.

ashalston said...

Oh Tiff, I cannot wait! You really may have to push me onto the plane when it comes time to leave. I just love it there.

Jennifer and Brad said...

Florida.. oh you lucky dog! I would kill to go to and to lay by a beach. Enjoy!

Nancy said...

FUN!!!! Enjoy! :)