Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 things


1. It was 81 degrees today. 81, people! Unbelievably warm for this time of year in Chicago! It made my day!!

2. My new skirt I wore to church today (that you can't really see that great in these pictures) is a $90 Anthro skirt that I found on clearance for $20 while I was in Arizona. A deal like that is enough to make my entire week!

3. This morning as I was getting ready for church and I put on my necklace (I hardly ever wear necklaces anymore these days) Madden looked up at me and told me I looked "handsome." A compliment like that from my almost 2 year old is enough to make my entire month. :)

5 comments:

robyne said...

3 Things
I love the pic of madden kissing you!
I love the great skirt deal!
I love that you are so "handsome"!

Miss you and the boys! Love you sweetie!

Faye said...

Love the skirt, happy for your weather, and SO darling that Madden is dishing out compliments these days. What a big boy!

ensman said...

HANDSOME is EXACTLY the word I was going to use!!! So freaking cute B!! Love the skirt:) That would make my week too!

kate said...

that skirt is so pretty!

Mandy said...

The skirt is really cute and what a great deal?? That would make my year!