(Maddens trying to fill up his cup with water from Buckingham Fountain)
Found this running quote on pinterest:
So can that theory be applied to a full marathon?
Lets just say...
"Whether its a 3 hour marathon or a 6 hour marathon, it is still a marathon."
I'll try to remember that when I get a really sucky finish time tomorrow, what with this ridiculous october heat wave.
Wish me luck...
6 comments:
Oh I'm jealous. So jealous. The weather here was perfect this weekend and I was dying to run! Can't wait to be not pregnant and start up again. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! I will be thinking about you!!
Good Luck B!!! You will do awesome:) Can't wait to hear all about it!!
good luck! Ill pray for a cool crisp day... that's good right?? Ha. You are amazing!
You are amazing!
That comment definitely works for a marathon! It doesn't matter your time, it is a freakin marathon!!!! I like your shirt btw :)
ha ha...B, do you know what shirt I am wearing?? Is that why you complimented me on it?? Its the one Genesis so generously bought me for my birthday ;) I love it!
Post a Comment