I love that today is my husband's LAST DAY of this 10-week PT clinical!
Its been a rough one, and I know how much he has been looking forward to it ending!
So we are partying this weekend :)
First on the agenda??
Yummy dinner!
Love Tom & Eddie's :)
Tonight was supposed to be a me-and-Randy-only date night, but Madden is sicky :(
So couples date night turned into family date night.
And I love those nights too :)
Second on our party agenda??
Movie Rental!
I love redbox.
I will never again pay more than $1 for a rental.
How did I ever pay $4+ per DVD at Blockbuster???
Thats just craziness!
So I love you, inventor of Redbox!
Third on our party agenda??
Diet cherry pepsi
Cuz what would party night be without diet cherry pepsi??
On second thought, what would LIFE be without diet cherry pepsi?!?
I love it!
I loved it last year for love week,
And I love it still!
Stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...




1 comment:
UM Cherry Diet Pepsi is one of my daily staples to get me thru this craziness. :) And am I a bad mom that I let my boys both have a little sip of if it here and there. :) I say I am nice for sharing something with them that I really LOVE, and I am willing to give some of it up. lol :) Kidding! Kinda. :) And RedBox really is one of the best things too! I need to rent more movies I think.
Post a Comment