Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Week 2012, Day 6



I love orange rolls on a sunday morning
Of course, I'm not domestic and talented enough to bake them from scratch.
Maybe someday...
But for now, Pillsbury will do just fine :)





I love my moroccan oil curl cream.
I know everyone else uses just the plain moroccan oil
But my awesome hairdresser sold me on this stuff cuz it helps my hair hold curl better AND adds a smooth, pretty wave to my naturally wavy hair instead of making it stick straight.
My hair doesn't look good stick straight.
I also love the way this stuff smells...mmmm



I love Madden's new haircut :)


He hated every second of it, but Randy and I finally convinced him to do it by telling him that he HAD to get it cut before our California trip so he could look SOOOO handsome for Grandma and Grandpa.
So as soon as it was cut and combed, and he was bathed and dressed, he put on his snow beanie and my church high heels and proceeded to walk out the front door.
I called him back inside and he came in hanging his head down, pouting, saying, he was just going to see grandma and grandpa and show them his new haircut.
Just a few more days, bud...


Stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...

4 comments:

Cara and Justin said...

I have never tried those orange cinnamon rolls. Always seen them but never tried them... might have to now. :) But I agree i wish i could make cinnamon rolls from scratch too...probably never will. :) And that hair product sounds really nice! Maybe I need to try something like that if it helps keep curl in. My curls don't ever last long. :( And Madden is hilarious! And that haircut of his snazzy too! I bet you all are looking forward to the trip to Cali! Have fun!!

Faye said...

I now visualize Madden walking off the plane at the airport in your high heels and a beanie! He's hilarious - can't wait to spend time with him this next week :)

kate said...

I just ran out of my Moroccan Oil, but maybe I should try to curl cream... my hair looks ghastly stick straight.

Ali and Bryan Packard said...

Haha! Oh you are too cute! I LOVE YOUR LOVE WEEKS!:)