Happy Love Day!!!!
Love that I am leaving tomorrow for a trip to California with Madden!

Love that I will get to finally meet this little love while I am there...
Love eating yummy food on Love Day...
(Cream Cheese Stuffed Lemon French Toast with Strawberry Syrup for breakfast, Ditka's Crab Bisque Soup for Dinner, Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Dessert)
Love that tonight is FINALLY the premiere of Cougar Town!!
Love that today is the day 5 years ago that Randy asked me to marry him!
Don't know if we'll ever top that valentines day... ;)
(Remember this, babe??) ;)
Happy Love Day to my Valentine!!!
I love you!
xoxo




7 comments:
We had the same thing for breakfast! Loved it! Have a fun trip to Cali!
Happy engagement-iversary!!
And thanks for the reminder about Cougar Town. I completely forgot!
I always forget that our men proposed on the same day! I love that pic of you two. So cute.
Your food looks so good - we'll try to keep up with your high expectations :) So excited to see you tomorrow!
Have a great trip to California!!
So jealous that you are in CA, I haven't been in so long (5 years!). McKay and I are hoping to make it there this summer. Have fun with your fam! Oh, and happy five year engagement anniversary! Love it.
I love your love week. You trip to CA seemed so fun. I saw all the places you ate at on FB and was so jealous! Happy 5 year engagement anni!!
Post a Comment