Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love Week 2012, Day 5



Today I love my smart wool socks.
For keeping my marathon-running feet blister free!
(thanks to Karen and Triss for the tip!)






I love Pinterest for teaching me how to do the sock bun.
Easiest/cutest hair style for when I don't have time to do my hair.
Late for early morning church?? Sock bun.
No time to style hair for work after an early morning run?? Sock bun.
Bad hair day?? Sock bun.



(I would also love if my sock bun was this pretty, but its not. Stole this pic from pinterest)


I love my Blistex.
Specifically, this kind, in the turquoise green tube.
For keeping my super-chapped lips feeling better in this miserably cold winter weather.
I'll never use another kind.
Ever.



Stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

I also LOVE the sock bun. But mine never look as good as the pictures either. :o(

Cara and Justin said...

That sock bun idea is so awesome! I saw you posted about it before and then I saw on the news some ladies showing how to do it. I need to send Justin off to get me a sock to try it. :) Since I can't do much of anything. Loved the pic of your sock bun in the earlier posts. :)

Carly said...

Now I have to check your Pinterest boards for that sock bun!