"I'm all make-uppy!" -Naomi
tebow-ing
"hey grandma, I peed in your bushes. come see." -Madden
perfect weather
bestie cousins
sister talks
meeting baby rowen
"the vow"
way too much eating out
grandma and grandpas backyard
13-mile run
fun with aunt josie, uncle tanner, uncle landon, aunt sheli, grandpa & grandma
thanks mom and dad for the perfect week in california!
xoxo











5 comments:
I have a question for you, I just saw you work a lululemon, and I am runner, what are their very best pants for running? I want to order some soon!
Sounds like an amazing trip! Love all the photos!
Tiff, I was in Cali too! How we always miss each other. I hung out with Rachael yesterday and talked about how great you are. :)
Also, why don't carseats recline so when our sweet babes fall asleep their heads don't roll over and hang there. My kids get the worst neck pains from falling asleep in their car seats and having their heads bob around. :)
Tiff I LOVE these pics!! It looks like y'all had a blast! I bet your parents were loving every second of those sweet babies. And I bet Randy was so proud his boy can pee standing up...in the bushes.
Thanks for the great post about your California trip - now I can just say ditto to all that! I thought none of us took that many pictures - but I'm glad we've got so many fun memories captured.
Post a Comment