Monday, June 4, 2012

I love it when we're cruisin' together

Just before our move, we were able to go on a graduation trip.
Randy's mom came out to Chicago to stay with Madden (THANK YOU SHARI!) and we went on a cruise to the Bahamas.
A KID FREE vacation!
In the 3 years since we've had Madden, Randy and I have never been away over night together without him!
So it was well deserved...
And it was just made even more awesome when our Chicago BFFs Bryan and Ali got to come with us!
As soon as we found out we would be moving to Arizona, mine and Ali's hearts broke in two. :(
So a little getaway right at the end of our time living together in Chicago was just what we needed before we had to say our sad goodbyes...maybe thats why theres just as many pictures as me and her as there are of me and my husband?
Cuz she's like my 2nd husband...and I don't know what I'm gonna do when she doesn't live down the street from me and I can't see her every.single.day.
I'm glad our last week spent together with Bryan and Ali was in the Bahamas...cuz it was perfection!
And I'm glad my husband graduated...cuz it gave us the perfect excuse to take this awesome vacation!





Remember when Bryan had to take this picture a billion times before we were both jumping at the same time and Ali's hair wasn't flying in her face? 


Remember when Dwayne pressured us into buying the coconut drink?
And he told us about the nude beach and said we could have a "spank off?"
Oh Dwayne...

Remember when we thought Randy was driving like a crazy person around Nassau?
But he really wasn't?









Remember when Bryan forgot his sandals?
And then he fell asleep the first day laying out?
Classic Bryan...

Remember when our husbands ate ridiculous amounts of pizza and soft serve cones?
In the spa?
At midnight?
Every night?



Remember when we risked our lives to take a picture of a picture?
And that Indian man haunted my dreams for the rest of our cruise?




Remember when I paid a ridiculous amount of $ for a Rockstar and my husband got hella mad?
But I thoroughly enjoyed it because I had already been diet-coke free for 4 days?














Remember when we went on the best trip ever!?!?

We're already planning another cruise with the Packards...
In 3 more years...
When Bryan graduates from dental school.
I think I'm more excited for Bryan to graduate than he is!
Can't wait...

3 comments:

The Youngs said...

Awesome!! I'm so jealous! Let's plan one with us! ;)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

ooooooooh. jealous. you look so good tiff!

Josie said...

Great pics! I especially love the ones with the plain orange and blue background. Glad you guys were able to get away and have some fun!!