Monday, June 23, 2014

Scottsdale Staycation


Spontaneous getaways are always the best, aren't they?
We planned this scottsdale staycation/girls only weekend with about 24 hours notice.
Booked a room on hotwire and what do ya know, the hotel turned out to be THE Scottsdale Resort that I've ALWAYS wanted to stay at...
The Scottsdale Princess Resort
We checked into our hotel, went out to a yummy dinner, walked around the pretty resort grounds, stayed up (WAY TOO) late talking and laughing, woke up and laid out by the pool, drank pina coladas, grabbed lunch and shopped in Scottsdale and then it was time to head home.





It was over way too fast :(
But maybe one day longer would have been too long to be away from my 4 1/2 month old babe.
(I didn't leave Madden over night until he was over a year old!) 
I missed all my boys, but I'm really not used to being away from this little boy in particular...


I mean...just look at that handsome haircut!

No comments: