Sunday, November 9, 2014

school pic epic fail




Annnnnd this is why I get my kids pics taken every year by a professional who knows what they're doing.
How come school pics always gotta turn out so bad??
When you tell Madden to "smile" these days, what you get is a super fake, painful looking smile with a major underbite.
So instead of telling him to smile, we just try to make him laugh.
Thanks, Sarah for capturing his natural smile
:)


p.s. of course I still got suckered into buying a sheet of those awful school pics.
I mean, I needed them for memories sake, right?
I couldn't NOT buy his kindergarten pics!
So I bought the cheapest package, which was a sheet of wallets.
And then he insisted on cutting them up and writing on the backs of them and mailing them to all his cousins and handing out a few to some of his friends at school.
Whatev.

No comments: