Tuesday, February 16, 2016

baby school

everyday, when we drop madden off at school and pick him up from school, Beckett insists on wearing his own backpack.
poor baby wishes so badly he could go to school just like his big brother :(
he walks around the house with it on all day saying "baby go cool?" ("baby go to school?")



The truth is, as exhausting and challenging as this two year old of mine can be, I'm gonna be sad when it really is time for him to go to school.
I'm not even close to being ready for that.
So for now, I'm trying to enjoy these days of stepping on and tripping over tiny toys in every room, cleaning up smashed leftover food out of the carpet and sticky spilled juice on the kitchen floor, putting together the pieces of his train table on a daily basis (that he breaks apart on a daily basis), and chasing after him at the park while he runs away from me laughing...







These are the days...

No comments: