Friday, February 5, 2016

Frozen Fever



My rough and tough little boy is on a major Frozen kick lately.
He asks to watch "Elta" (Elsa) multiple times a day.
He's obsessed.
Actually, obsessed would be an understatement.
We have the DVD on repeat in the car, the Blu Ray on repeat in the house, and when I get ready upstairs, he watches the Frozen Fever short on Netflix in my bedroom.
The other day while he was watching the movie, I overheard from the next room over the line where Anna says to Elsa, "I wish it could always be like this." and Elsa says "me too..." and then Beckett said, "me too!!"  lol
He loves Olaf and Sven but for some reason he REALLY loves Elsa.
Any time Elsa isn't in a scene, he will say "where Elta go?" and then when she's back on the screen he will say excitedly, "Oh dare you awe Elta!!!"
He's even started singing along to "Let it Go" which is just about the cutest thing EVER.





No comments: