Friday, February 3, 2017

3rd trimester


28 weeks

You know you've officially entered the third trimester when your 7 year old says he wants to cuddle with someone and you say "I'll cuddle you" and he says "nah, I wanna cuddle with someone small."

Thanks, Madden.

Really though, you guys, this kid is so excited to have a baby sister.
He wanted it to be a girl and I can already tell he's gonna be so in love with her.
Last weekend, Courtney came down with her kids for Beckett's birthday celebration and every time I turned around, Madden was all over sweet baby Tinley.
It was so cute, because anytime he heard her start to fuss or cry, he would immediately drop what he was doing and run to be by her side and try to make her happy.
He would tickle her and make faces at her and wave toys in her face and he always got her happy and smiling.
He just couldn't get enough of her!
It made me so excited to see him with his own little sister soon :)


Besides taking some belly shots every once in a while, I feel like I haven't documented many details about this pregnancy, so here are a few....

I'm tired all the time.
And hungry all the time.
My acid reflux and heartburn is out of control (just like with my other pregnancies).
You know what else is out of control?  The size of my boobs.
I hate cooking and want to eat out constantly.
I crave chick fil a nuggets with chick fil a sauce.
But for some reason any other form of chicken grosses me out.
I also hate mushrooms right now, which is strange because I usually love them.
I am usually partial to my beloved Diet Cherry Pepsi, but lately I have been craving Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew.
I also crave ice cold water at night time and HAVE to have my Yeti on my nightstand filled with a fresh batch of ice and ice cold water before I get in bed every night.
I haven't worked out at all this pregnancy.
But so far I'm right on track to gain the same exact amount of weight I gained with both of my other pregnancies (37 lbs).
I get winded just walking up and down our stairs.
But so far, no back problems (knock on wood!)
I am getting reallllllly sick of having to get up and pee about 10x a night.
And speaking of bladder problems...
Whenever I used to hear pregnant women talk about how they would pee their pants any time they laughed or sneezed, I always thought they were exaggerating.
Well it turns out they weren't.
Its a real thing, you guys.
#pregnancyproblems

Baby girl is healthy and moving around like crazy in my belly.
The boys love feeling her kicks!
And Beckett loves hearing her heartbeat on the doppler every time he comes into my check-ups with me.
We are pretty sure we have a name all picked out for her...but we have a few back ups too,  so we will decide for sure once we see her :)
Now that we are in the third trimester, I am officially on the countdown!
Can't wait to meet our baby girl!

No comments: