Monday, February 13, 2017

while mom was away...



While I was in Portland, Randy decided to take Madden snowboarding again.  He bought him a new board and some snow gear and wanted to get some more use out of their season passes.
He was just gonna have Shari watch Beckett, but he decided at the last minute to rent Beckett some gear and take him snowboarding too!
We had talked about putting him on a board next year, but Randy decided to introduce him to it now, and I was a little bummed I wasn't there to see it!  So while I was in Portland he kept sending me pics and videos of Beckett on a snowboard and it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.




Randy said he did pretty good but after about 2 hours on the bunny hill and one bad wipeout, he decided he was done.


Best.Daddy.Ever!
I can't wait to board with my boys next year when this baby gets outta my belly!

No comments: