The last time I made it up to Oregon to visit Summer was when I was pregnant with Beckett.
So I was way overdue for a visit.
And I figured I better make it up there before this baby comes!
I found a great deal on flights into Portland, so Summer offered to drive up from Medford to meet me there for a quick weekend.
And when Shel decided to join at the last minute, it officially became a sisters weekend.
We rarely get to be together without our husbands and kids so it was much needed.
We stayed in a hotel in downtown Portland and basically ate and shopped our way through the city for 48 hours.
We got NO sleep, which is always the case when we are together.
And we even spotted a celeb. (Andy Cohen!)
But the food in this city was definitely a highlight!
Voodoo Doughnut
Saint Cupcake
Oven & Shaker
(this was probably my fave meal of the trip...it was wood oven pizza and our waitress recommended this spicy sausage pizza with wildflower honey drizzled on it. It was to DIE for. We also ordered this appetizer called La Fettunta which was bruschetta that was basically doused in olive oil and garlic and it was also AMAZING)
Blue Star Donuts
Salt & Straw Ice Cream
So basically, to sum up, we slept in, drank all the Diet Coke, ate all the yummy food, did all the shopping, and laughed so hard we peed our pants.
(okay, maybe I'm the only one who peed my pants, but you get the point, we laughed a lot.)
Love these sisters of mine.














No comments:
Post a Comment