Got back from my weekend in Portland just in time to celebrate Valentine's Day with the three loves of my life!
We stayed up late Monday night decorating Valentine sugar cookies.
My kitchen was a mess.
But at least it was a pretty mess...
The next morning, Madden was so excited for his Valentine's Party at school.
He brought flowers for his teacher and the cutest Pokemon valentines box I've ever seen.
Madden has become quite the artist lately and loves to draw...he made his Pikachu valentines box all by himself and I thought it turned out so good!!
I taught Beckett's preschool group that day and they had so much fun celebrating Valentine's Day, it was so cute!
We read some valentines books, made a valentine craft, decorated valentine cookies, and
they handed out valentines to each other.
Beckett was so excited about delivering valentines, that he even handed some out to our carpool friends and his cousins that he sees when we pick Madden up from school :)
He smothered me in slobbery kisses all day long and kept saying "I luff you SOOOOOOOO much!" So I think its safe to say that he looooooves love day.
But before 2 1/2 tiny people joined us, it was just me and this guy...
And someday, when those little ones grow up and leave us, it'll still be me and this guy.
My forever valentine.
10 years ago on this day he asked me to marry him.
And saying yes was the best choice I ever made.
We celebrated Valentines Day that night as a family by taking the boys to see the new Lego Batman movie at the theater and grabbing some yummy takeout on our way home.
And it was perfect.







No comments:
Post a Comment