Beckett has been pretty fascinated by my ever-growing pregnant belly and a few weeks ago, I could have sworn he called me a "fat cow."
I was shocked because he definitely didn't learn that term from anyone in our house!
I told him that was not a very nice thing to say and to not say it anymore, but I've heard him use the term a few more times since then and I could not for the life of me figure out where he would have learned something like that.
Today he was watching a channel on YouTube kids called "Steve and Maggie" where Steve is teaching kids about opposites on the way to the circus and he talks about tall clowns and short clowns and thin clowns and fat clowns.
And I realized Beckett hasn't been calling me a fat cow after all.
He's been calling me a fat clown.
Thanks YouTube kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment