Yesterday was Madden's first day of 3rd grade.
I could tell he was a little nervous this morning, and that made ME nervous.
He's a little bummed that he doesn't have any of his buddies in his class this year, but I know it will be a great opportunity for him to make some new friends.
And I absolutely LOVE his teacher, so I'm sure it will be a great year!
Even though he seemed pretty nervous this morning, he was all smiles when he came home, so hopefully thats a good sign of things to come...
And then today was Beckett's first day of preschool...
How could I possibly pick just one picture to document this kids first day!?
His faces are THE BEST!
He was not nervous or hesitant at all.
And he is so excited to have Miss Nikkii as his teacher.
(He calls her Miss Mickey)
I could hardly wait to pick him up and hear all about his first day!
And even though Beckett is only going to preschool 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours, I am loving having some one-on-one time with my baby girl!
I see lots of Target runs and Starbucks breakfast dates in our future while her crazy 3 year old brother is at preschool...

No comments:
Post a Comment