
I love my husband!! He is the best husband ever! For a lot of reasons that I could go on and on forever about! He really spoiled me for Christmas this year, and one of the things he got for me was tickets to go see the Dancing With The Stars Tour! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! If you know me, then you know I am a HUGE fan of the show!!! And I am not ashamed to admit it, even though some people are (like my Dad, who is just as big a fan as me but is in denial about it). Anyways, he bought them months ago and I had NO idea! So I was SO excited when I opened them Christmas morning! The show was last night, so we drove home from Snowflake yesterday just in time to come home, unload the car, get cleaned up, and then head out to Glendale for the show. It was AWESOME!! We had great seats and it was the coolest show! The stage was set up exactly like on the show and a lot of my favorite dancers from the show were there...Karina Smirnoff, Derek Hough, Cheryl Burke, Mark Ballas, Drew Lachey, Joey Lawrence, and Sabrina Bryan. (If you don't watch the show, these names probably mean nothing to you...but they do to me!) It was so much fun! Thanks babe, for being such a good husband and taking me! And for surprising me with such a wonderful christmas gift. I LOVE YOU! XOXO



Saturday, December 29, 2007
Dancing With The Stars Tour!!!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hey Tiff, this is Michelle (Foush)just wanted to say how cute you and your husband are. That is so exciting that you went to the Dancing w/ the Stars tour. I enjoyed watching that show also. I hope we can stay in contact more now.
Oh man I am so jealous you got to go! YOu do have a great husband! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. We were in Snowflake too. We will have to get together sometime. Hope you guys have a great New years also!
That is THE SWEETEST gift! How thoughtful of him!
After being maried for almost 4 years Ryan has finally agreed to go to a musical with me & surprised me by buying Fiddler on the Roof tickets for my birthday. I'm so excited!
:) I am so excited for you and proud of him! He obviously knows you well! That is awesome you go to go, I didnt even know they did that! Good present!
good job randy. nice gift. did you wear your white flip flops to the show?
Great Christmas pic's Tiff. I know you think Randys gift was for you......but everone else knows that he bought the tickets for himself, Randy is a "dancing with the stars" junkie.
I'M JEALOUS!! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait for girls night to hear all about it! Kudos, Randy!
Hi Tiffany, we dont know each other but I have known Randy for ever. I just thought I would say hi and I am soooo jealous of any one who got to go to the DWTS tour because I wanted to so bad! :) Oh ya my name is Teresa. Check us out if you want see ya :)
Hey thanks for adding us! I did the same. I like your blog too it is super cute, I love getting to see people that I havnt in forever. I know I cant wait for the movie, Im obsessed and its driving my hubby crazy. haha ps Tell Randy hi for us and that he did a good job in the wife dept! :) see ya
Oh, Randy is so sweet! It looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Hey Tiffany, how fun! I love dancing with the starts too! Hey I decided to go private with my blog, so email your email address and that way I can add you onto the list! I love staying in touch. jil@jildesigns.com
Post a Comment