Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Christmas pics...

All the brothers after our Secret Santa Gift Exchange and Christmas Eve Devotional

Teigen on Christmas morning playing with his tool set Santa brought him

Ashlyn riding her Dora scooter that Santa brought her : )

Kelcie and I at Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall's for breakfast Christmas morning

Randy and I modeling our new warm winter hoodies and jeans...Thank you Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You guys are so hot in your white hoodies- nice face Tiff. ;)

The Youngs said...

Hey it was good to hear from you! I love your pictures. I am so jealous of your honeymoon. Whenever we go to Hawaii we just stay with family so I feel like I'm missing out on all the tourist luxuries. But yeah we should definitely hang out! I don't know why we haven't sooner... What are your schedules like? You can email me at swimyoung7@yahoo.com