These are pics I took of our drive up there because it was so beautiful! I was so excited to have a White Christmas!

The christmas tree was gorgeous and I could not believe how many presents were under the tree! Santa was very good to us...we were all very spoiled this year!
Adorable Ashlyn : )
We had a very relaxing week in Snowflake, a lot of lounging around in comfy PJ's, eating yummy meals and treats, and sprawling out on the couch and cuddling up to watch movies. I loved every minute of it!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Christmas in Snowflake!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow tiff it looks like you had tons of fun. i am so jelous that you got to go to my home town for Christmas! Oh well I guess I am okay with it. Well we all need to get together sometime.
Looks like you had a blast. And Tiff, you're a natural with that baby....
Post a Comment