Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Cards!

Okay, I have finally decided that I AM going to send out a Christmas card this year! : ) I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do it this year, and I have gone back and forth on the idea...but now that I am posting this I HAVE to do it! If you would like one please e mail us your address at tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com. I should have most of our friends/family's addresses from when we sent out wedding invitations earlier this year..but if you have moved since then, please e mail me your updated address. : )

3 comments:

Amber Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Larsen said...

Hey Tiff- you guys are so cute i could almost throw up in my mouth. in a good way!! I think you have my address and we definitley want a Christmas card. YEA!! Hope you guys are doing well as I'm sure you are. love ya

Amber Larsen said...

Hey we got your card it was really cute!! Don't think I'm going to make it with cards this year so Merry Christmas!!