The Saturday before Christmas, all the girls decided to make a trip to Show Low for some last minute christmas shopping. So we left all the guys back at home with the kids. We jokingly mentioned to them that we expected the house to be clean and dinner to be on the table when we got home, and of course they just laughed.
Hours later, when we got home, we walked into a dimly lit house, lit only by candlelight, christmas music playing softly in the background, the house clean, the kids quiet, and a delicious steak dinner waiting for us on the table....It was a Christmas Miracle! Then after our delicious meal, we were even MORE surprised to find ALL the boys clearing the table, washing all the dishes, and cleaning the kitchen! I knew that this was a only something we would see probably once in our lifetime, so I just had to capture it on camera! I even snuck a picture of Ricky and Randy passed out on the kitchen counter after all their hard work! ; ) What great husbands we have! : )


Saturday, December 29, 2007
A Christmas Miracle!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, now this I cannot believe! It truly is a Christmas miracle :) You need to print that picture of them exhausted to remind them how you feel after (98% of the time) the ladies take care of all that!
What a perfect title!!! That really is a miracle, and I made Clint come in and read it so he could get some ideas. Love it!
Post a Comment