Oh MY GOSH! He is SOO CUTE! I can't wait to see more pictures. He was a big baby.. From everyone's pictures Michele was all belly and barely that I would have never had guessed an 8 lb baby was in her. Tell he Congrats for me!!
So so cute!!! Nothing is better than having a sweet newborn!! He is a big baby for how tiny she is:) I am glad that everything went good. Make you baby hungry? (Dont tell Randy I asked) Hee Hee
4 comments:
Oh MY GOSH! He is SOO CUTE! I can't wait to see more pictures. He was a big baby.. From everyone's pictures Michele was all belly and barely that I would have never had guessed an 8 lb baby was in her. Tell he Congrats for me!!
P.S I love your wedding dress :)
Congrats to your sister and her husband, and congrats to you on being an Aunt! You're going to be GREAT at that job!
P.S.- he is ADORABLE & I love the B&W photo...
So so cute!!! Nothing is better than having a sweet newborn!! He is a big baby for how tiny she is:) I am glad that everything went good. Make you baby hungry? (Dont tell Randy I asked) Hee Hee
Post a Comment