My husband thinks there is something wrong with me because I have become so addicted to blogging...as soon as we get home from anywhere, I go straight to the computer to check on blogs...LOL! I don't know why it is so addicting, but it is!! I am embarassed to show my score for the quiz below...but I don't think I will be so embarassed anymore when some of my friends take it and realize they are even worse than I am!! (Briana, Rachael, etc....) : )
77%
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I am sick...
Posted by
Tiffany
at
6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha ha you're worse than me : )
Im too scared to take the test but Im probably up there with you. When Brad tries to make fun of me I go back to his addiction to Craigslist. :) Also, thank you for your comment on my engagement! You are too sweet. I saw a few of your wedding pictures and your dress was GORGEOUS! I think you should do slide show of your wedding :)
I thought I would be alot more but I'm not. I am 58%. Seriously I think I need to take it again. Cuz I blog alllllll the time:)
Hi Tiffany~
I checked out your blog, love it. I think this is the most awesome thing ever. I too am addicted to it. I find time to sneak peeks whenever I can. I try to add as often as possible. I think that is an ok way to act out addiction! Far healthier then some other things that people get addicted too. My sister linked me to all the Hunt girls blogs, hope that was ok. She is teaching me how to do all this stuff. She is way more obsessed then I. Anyways just wanted to say HI. Take care, Marianne Gatchell (Flud)
Ha Ha! You are more obsessed with blogging than I am. :) Pathetic! Just kidding. Its so addicting. But I love it!
Post a Comment