
Today is my sister-in-law Kelcie's birthday! Although I feel wierd calling her my sister-in-law, because she feels like an actual sister to me! Here are a few of my favorite things about Kelcie:
*She is super fun to shop with and she loves to shop just as much as I do! We have very similar taste in clothes and have even bought the same things before! (which explains the matching jackets in the above picture...) : )
*She is great with kids! Her niece and nephew adore her! Teigen loves his Aunt Tippy too and gets excited to see me when I come over...but if Aunt Kelcie is around, then forget it! He would choose her over me anyday!
*She is absolutely gorgeous and looks and acts WAY older than she actually is! Both of my little brothers can attest to this...they are pretty much in love with her. : )
*You can easily win your way into her heart...with clothes! I learned this when Randy and I got married and I had to get rid of a lot of my wardrobe. I ended up giving 2 huge garbage bags full of clothes to Kelcie....you should have seen her reaction when I gave them to her...it was like she won the lottery or something! I think I have been her favorite sister-in-law ever since...sorry Kari! : ) (jk!)
*She loves cookie dough just as much as I do! And she loves MY cookie dough! Whenever she stays with us, she wakes up and eats cookie dough for breakfast with me!
*She is very athletic and super buff! I am very ashamed to admit that she can kick my butt at arm wrestling. : (
*She sucks at playing Old School Super Mario Brothers, lol! But she will keep at it until she wins...even though she may get frustrated a couple times and throw the controls across the room. : )
*She is the youngest of 5 and is the only girl, with 4 older brothers so she is pretty tough and has learned to put up with A LOT of teasing. And I mean A LOT...
*She is funny, sweet, and a wonderful friend and sister and I love her so much!!
Hope you enjoy your special day, Kelcie! We love you and miss you! XOXOXO
P.S. Have fun on your hot date tonight.. :)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Happy Sweet 16th Kelcie!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, I want a sister-in-law!!! How fun!
Who's ready for Bruno vs. Carrie Ann?
Holy Cow. The last time I saw her she was like 7 and in that awkward missing tooth stringy hair phase of life. WOW has she grown up. I bet her older bro's don't like that at all. haha see ya :)
Post a Comment