Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Missing my husband... : (

Randy left Saturday night for the annual boys snowmobiling trip to Yellowstone. I have made the trip many times myself and it is seriously one of the funnest Hunt vacations ever! This is Randy's first time going, so although I was very sad to be separated from him for the very first time since we have been married, I am also very excited for him because I know he is going to have a blast!! Yellowstone used to be an annual family vacation, but for the past few years it has become a "boys only" vacation : ( So Randy is there with my dad, my brothers, and my brother in laws, snowmobiling for the next few days. Hopefully my husband remembers to take pictures with the camera I sent him with...although he is probably having so much fun that pictures are the last thing on his mind right now!


It's definitely quiet without him here...and although I have really been fine for the most part, I swear it seems like everything goes wrong when he is not here to take care of me! Saturday night after he left, I cut my finger on a knife in the kitchen BAD and was bleeding all over the place...it was 1 in the morning and there were no bandaids in the house so I had to make one out of paper towels and scotch tape, lol! Then this morning I got sick at school and had to call a sub and come home early. I think this is my first sick day of the school year, and of course it had to happen on a day when my husband couldn't be here to take care of me. : ( It just makes me appreciate even more how much he does for me and how much I love him and love waking up to him every morning and coming home to him every night...Luckily he will be home wednesday night, just in time for Valentines Day! : ) I will post pics when he gets back! : )

13 comments:

Emily said...

That is such a strange feeling the first time you are alone. I remember it was hard for me to sleep without him there! I'm glad you found me!

Briana said...

You have had a rought week. I am sorry! I hate when Todd is gone. Its usually better if you are the one gone and with family, but when you get stuck in the home by yourself, it seems extra hard. You are welcome to come over at any time. Even if it is at 1 in the morning, I have band aids :) Take care and get better soon.

Briana said...

That was supposed to say rough not rought :)

KARI said...

Tiffany....you are sick?? Why didnt you call me? Did you go back to school today? You better call us if you need anything!!

The Jackson Family said...

It is always the hardest the first time you are away from each other. Nick and I have only been apart one time and I hated it! Thank goodness our husbands don't travel for work:). Hope you feel better.

Cara said...

That stinks that randy had to leave you and have all the fun. and sorry that you got sick that stinks too. But is was really hoping to see a pic of the band aid that you made for yourself. :)

The Youngs said...

I hate when Chris leaves... he hasn't gone out of town without me but he DJs late nights and I have to stay awake until he comes home! How's your finger?! Are you still sick? What are your Valentines plans? Well when are you going to email me so we can get together? :) Have a great week and Valentines Day.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What a fun trip for him!!! For sure post pictures!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Tiffany,
Boo it is a bummer when they leave. You realize just how much they have become a part of you. Love is grand ain't it! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I was also hoping to see that homemade Magiver of a bandaid too :) That is what all those years of girls camp taught you, you got skills!!! Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the comments on my blog. It is always fun when your friends comment. See ya Marianne :)

John said...

Tiff-
How is Randys broken leg healing? sorry about the accident.

Nancy said...

OMG!!! I just read a comment below... What happened to Randy??? I hope you guys have a great Valentines Day.

Nancy

Debbie said...

I seriously hate being home by myself too. Thank heavens it hardly EVER happens. I think it's only been once since we've been married. Well I hope you survived!:) I am definitely up for a girls night...let me know when and I'm in!

KARI said...

Hey I forgot to tell you that the first time Ricky left me I got really sick...thought that I had the flu but found out Teigen was on the way!! You had the flu right?? hee hee ;)