
Randy had so much fun Snowmbiling in Yellowstone! (even though he missed me like crazy the entire time, of course) : ) And not to worry Nancy, he came home safe with no broken bones...My Dad just thought it would be funny to call me after their last day of snowmobiling and leave voice mail on my phone letting me know that Randy was getting a cast put on because he had broken his leg...and of course I fell for this sick joke and freaked out! Luckily though, no one was hurt...although from the stories Randy has been telling me I think it really is a miracle that my brother-in-law John is still alive...
Randy on top of Two Top
Landon, Tanner, Dad, John and Randy
Landon, Paul, Tanner, Randy and John on Two Top
All the guys!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Snowmobiling Trip
Posted by
Tiffany
at
6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW. That is the prettiest snow I've ever seen!!! I'm for sure going to have to add Yellowstone to my list of places to visit.
Good job sending the camera with him Tiff, looks like he got some very nice pictures!
Whew! I was worried! Glad to hear everything was fine, and BUMMER about your Valentine's Day!!! That STINKS!!!
I am SO jealous!! That looks like fun; i'm dying to do something fun like that!
Post a Comment