Aviator?? We were browsing some little boy clothes the other day and came across the cutest little aviator jacket. Of course we got it. Madden's hat and jacket remind me of it.
He is going to be adorable. Isn't Halloween so much more fun now that you have kids. Dressing them up is great I love it! Have a fun first Halloween with Madden. Oh and can I say I am so jealous of the fall you are having. I love those pictures of all the leaves. I miss that so much,
Oh stop that right now! I can't wait to see him! You had better be coming to the trunk-or-treat... Oh and actually, the school has a Halloween Carnival that night as well. It starts @ 5pm, so we are going to hit both! You should totally bring Madden to the school one so Randy's friends can see him!
this is john cloward, bountiful, ut, and my guess is barack obama or bomber.... obama... final answer. what do i get for winning? ps does the obama costume come with super hetero white sandals? yes or no
I'm sure I won, so I want to donate my white sandals to John Cloward of Bountiful Ut. But first Michele needs to give him a pedicure so he doesn't gross everyone out.
18 comments:
My guesses are...
A)Baby GI Joe
B)Frozen Ninja Turtle baby
C)Green Beret baby?
D)Commando baby?
So cute!
Aviator??
We were browsing some little boy clothes the other day and came across the cutest little aviator jacket. Of course we got it.
Madden's hat and jacket remind me of it.
my guesses:
1. maverick
2. ice man
3. goose
4. tom cruise?
So, Randy must have vetoed the jack o'lantern costume ...hahaha...I'm sure Madden will be adorable no matter what he is!
E)Green snowboarding beanie baby?
Actually John I'm going to be the frozen ninja turtle baby.....
Maverick? Whatever it is he will be so dang cute!
Randy.....I'll bet you are excited, just a few more weeks before Christmas lights come out.
He is going to be adorable. Isn't Halloween so much more fun now that you have kids. Dressing them up is great I love it! Have a fun first Halloween with Madden. Oh and can I say I am so jealous of the fall you are having. I love those pictures of all the leaves. I miss that so much,
Oh stop that right now! I can't wait to see him! You had better be coming to the trunk-or-treat... Oh and actually, the school has a Halloween Carnival that night as well. It starts @ 5pm, so we are going to hit both! You should totally bring Madden to the school one so Randy's friends can see him!
Can't wait for more pictures!
I finally guessed it....
Madden is "Anti terrorist baby"
this is john cloward, bountiful, ut, and my guess is barack obama or bomber.... obama... final answer. what do i get for winning? ps does the obama costume come with super hetero white sandals? yes or no
to john cloward in bountiful, utah: the winner will receive...a beautiful pair of white sandals
I'm sure I won, so I want to donate my white sandals to John Cloward of Bountiful Ut. But first Michele needs to give him a pedicure so he doesn't gross everyone out.
Ooo... So cute! Can't wait to see!
Post a Comment