Yes, these pictures are for real.
I took them yesterday on my daily jog with Madden.
I know they look fake...
Like I googled "ridiculously beautiful pictures of fall" and got them off the Internet...
Or like I photoshopped the pics to change the colors of the leaves...
But no.
This is for realsies.
Don't act like you're not jealous. I know you are.
And if you ARE jealous, then maybe you need to come visit me and I will take you on my daily jog with me.
And if you DON'T believe me that these pictures are for real, then you REALLY need to come and visit me and see this place for yourself.
Now if only it would stay Fall in Chicago all year round...






13 comments:
Holy crap. Before reading what you wrote I really did think you photoshopped those. I am so jealous! AND. My long run on Tuesday did not go well. I finished fine and in good time, but was in pain the next day. My hips are still not back to normal and my pelvic bones were throbbing. 26.2 miles seems like a hella long run right now.
Holy Moly! Those trees are so beautiful, now a trail like that would get me running daily!
ive seen it and it for sure is real! love it! too bad its raining and it sucks now! im totally stealing these pictures and possible using your post title too :). thanks for thinking to bring your camera that day - i'm an idiot!
Are you serious!!! I honestly thought no way those are fake. So very jealous. My in laws are in Vermont right now and have been for two weeks I can't wait to see their pictures. Very Very Jealous
That's it. I'm moving back east. :)
Liar!
How gorgeous! I meant to take pictures of all the fall around before it got rainy again...dang!
I believe you Tiff....but in three weeks there will be four feet of snow on that trail. Then what?
Oh wow!! Those are so gorgeous! I am so jealous of you!! I seriously need to come visit. Love and miss you!
I am totally jealous! Our fall consists of soggy leaves that fall off of the trees too early. Feel sorry for us Seattlites.
Oh I totally know where this is! I used to take Add to that park every other day last fall. Its so gorgeous! That little camera of your takes some freakin' awesome pictures!!!
Aren't we lucky to have seasons!!!!?
I remember that!!! Soooo jealous. Hope things are well. We are hanging in there and each day gets easier with Elise. She is such a good baby!
Post a Comment