Friday, October 16, 2009

pajama day


It's 36 degrees outside today
Don't feel like getting dressed today
Don't have a car to go anywhere today
Don't have anywhere to be today
Too rainy to take Madden out in the BOB today
Just gonna hang out in my pj's all day with the babe and drink hot cocoa by the heater

Best day ever.

15 comments:

robyne said...

Sounds like the best day ever...hope you have your cherry pepsi too!

Tiffany said...

ha ha, of course I do Robyne! no day is complete without it.

mandy* said...

Those are the best days ever!!

Cara said...

Fun,fun. I remember those days but now days I kill to get out of the house since Ryken is all over the place now. :) Enjoy it while you can. Oh and it is freakin hot here, it is suppose to be 100 tomorrow. What the heck!! Cute picture by the way of you and little Madden!

Faye said...

Can you believe it was 75 degrees and sunny here today? I could hardly believe it myself - I packed away all the summer clothes and I was actually over-dressed and hot today. If you can't take the cold we are still warm here - come and visit :)

John said...

Hey Tiff....remember that day you made me stop at the store so you could buy cherry pepsi to shoot into your veins....and how you made us late for Naomi's blessing and everyone was mad at us? That wasn't the best day ever...that was the day you got me in trouble.

Michele said...

ya dad, im sure it was all tiffs fault and had nothing to do with you wanting a drink also. ill never forget how you ruined naomi's blessing. im still mad.

Lynnette said...

85 degrees today :) But I look forward to Hot Cocoa days in December! Hangin out in PJs days are the best days.

John said...

Sheli girl, just to clear my name....I dont even like cherry pepsi, so that's proof it was all Tiff's fault. However... if we came home with astro pops from dairy ann, then you could blame me.
But I'm not surprised your still mad, I think your still mad for something I said to you when you were 16 years old......so when you're reading the BOM be sure to re-read those verses about forgiveness and give your old man a break.

Tiffany said...

you don't even like cherry pepsi dad?? then how come you and mom drank all my diet cherry pepsi when we were at shel's that weekend??? and then I had to go buy more?

John said...

I'm never buying you anything ever again Tip

Michele said...

dad, i just read tonight that the wicked take the truth to be hard. so i think that means you are guilty of wanting to participate in the trip to the store for the cherry pepsi. but because of all my christlike attributes, one of them is forgiveness, so I will let it go. and you WOULD think that I still hold old grudges from my teen years, but i think you confuse me with your oldest daughter.

Michele said...

oh ya, and i agree. you should never buy tif anything ever again. she totally threw you under the bus when she blamed it all on you.

Tiffany said...

I didn't blame it on Dad, I simply said we should share the blame equally. please still buy me stuff dad.

John said...

I'm going to keep buying you stuff because thats how I get my kids to love me.....I buy them things.