Monday, February 6, 2012

Field Museum






I think its safe to say this past 10-week clinical of Randy's has been the hardest part of his PT school experience to-date.
He comes home from long, exhausting, stressful days, only to spend the rest of his night on the computer working on take-home clinic paperwork and treatment plans.
We haven't been able to spend quality time as a family in a very long time.
So when he finally had a Friday off and a second to breathe AND I had that Friday off as well, we decided to plan a fun family outing.

Lucky for Madden, it just so happened to be a free day at the Field Museum.

And lucky for Randy and I, the Field Museum just happens to be right by The Bongo Room. :)

A perfect day...

6 comments:

John said...

You guy's made a cute boy.

Carly said...

Um, that food looks amazing. What a fun family day!!

Faye said...

You all deserved a fun day off together!

Janelle said...

These are the cutest pictures! Madden is such a big boy! glad you guys got some good quality time as a family.

Ps I'm pretty sure I was around the corner the same day (at the same time!) having breakfast at a place called Waffles with some school friends! I had no idea the south side Bongo Room was right there, too. Waffles was good but Bongo Room is better!

annalisa said...

I think you may be the only person I know who has actually kept their blog up to date. Good for you! I'm so far behind its just pointless.

Jenna said...

fun day! Can we talk about your cheekbones! you are gorgeous. Hang in there! It will pay off. Its so hard for them to be gone so much!