Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love Week 2012!


Guess what, guys??
It's LOVE WEEK!!!!

Remember last year when Denae inspired me to do Love Week on my blog?
Well I loved doing it so much that I am doing it again this year! :)
And you should do it too! ;)
Post something on your blog (or facebook) every day this week, from now until Valentines day, that you LOVE!


Day 1


Today I love my hug mugs.
Earlier this winter, a sweet and thoughtful blogging friend of mine sent me these amazing hot cocoa mugs from Max Brenner in NYC.
They are called hug mugs.
They are so cute and fun and cozy and keep your hands warm while you sit and drink your hot cocoa :)
Every time I serve hot cocoa in a hug mug to visitors at our house, they always comment on them and ask me where I got them :)
(Thanks, Jenna! xoxo)



I also love fun playdates and good friends that come over to decorate valentines sugar cookies (and eat them!!!) with me and Madden!




And I love this little boy :)
How can I not include Madden as part of my very first love week post?
He's my little lover :)
Although when I sometimes call him that, he corrects me and says,
"I'm not a lover, I'm Madden!"


He was obviously wiped out after our valentines sugar-cookie decorating playdate.
I found him passed out like this on the floor, with his feet propped up on the ottoman.
It made me smile. :)


stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Cute:) if I ever blogged I might actually do this one:) and I love that you call Madden "lover" I call Cash "lovey" most of the time but say "lover" once in a while and Tyler hates it! Ha ha, he says "that sounds weird to call your son "lover"! I just roll my eyes, I think it's cute! Glad I'm not the only one:)

Carly said...

Love love week! Those mugs are TOO cute. Am I too late to start love week!?!!? xo

Tiffany said...

No, Carly, of course not! Start it today!! :)

Faye said...

I love that you do LOVE week! The blogger in me has died - maybe you can help re-vive me when you come out to visit :) Can't wait to see you both!

Cara and Justin said...

Those mugs are really cute! And so is this idea of doing a LOVE week. You have some of the cutest ideas! :)