Thursday, December 20, 2007

Temple Lights



For our own little Family Night this past Monday evening, Randy and I went to the Temple Lights at the Mesa Temple. I love going to see the Temple Lights every year! And no, Dad, it wasn't Randy's idea to go see the temple lights, it was all mine! : )
We are getting ready to head up to Snowflake for Christmas and I am so excited! This will be my first Christmas away from my own family, but I am really excited to spend it with the Brimhalls! I married into the best family, because I never thought I would ever think another family was as cool and as fun as mine...until I met Randy's family! And now they are my family and I love them so much!
We will be up in Snowflake for a week so I will try to remember to take lots of fun pics and post them on the blog when we get back. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Tiffany we are going to Snowflake too. WE should try to get together. If not no problem I know its Christmas and all. I hope you guys have so much fun!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

It's hard to be away from family, isn't it? Have fun in Snowflake!

John said...

Tiff, this picture reminds me of how Randy and John would rather look at Christmas lights with their wives than enjoy a great NCAA basketball game with the boys. Randy and John will be sad when Christmas is over. And I must say, that still concerns me.

The Jackson Family said...

We just wanted to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas!

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas Brimhall Family!

Love,

The Kules Family