Friday, July 24, 2009

All smiles!

Madden is all smiles these days! Every time he gets super smiley, the next couple of hours turn into a full blown photo shoot. I think I take about 100 pictures of this kid a day!
(first time mom thing, I know...)


This little boy has his mom and dad wrapped around his finger. We will do anything to get a smile out of Madden...even if that means barking and panting like a dog...which is what seems to do the trick as of late. :) Wierd little baby...

8 comments:

Cara said...

Aww how sweet. And not a weird little boy , a cute one yes. : ) He has such an adorable smile I can tell why you can't help but take a 100 pictures.

Becky said...

Madden is ADORABLE! I love looking at the pictures of him..he has the cutest smile!

Shanan and Danica said...

I feel the same way about Danica--I want pictures of everything.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Wow your little Madden is growing up fast! We should get together. I can meet you downtown or I have always wanted to go to the area you live in. My hubby won't be back for a couple more weeks. Let me know if you get bored and want to meet up!

Yes my sis in law took those pics of Davis.

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Madden is so cute! He looks like a little man. I love all his hair!

CMC said...

What a cute little one!! Love all of your pictures. :)

Harries Family said...

Its funny because I did the same thing with my first, took lots and lots of pictures...poor Austin hardly gets photographed. I am just too busy with 2 now. I love Madden's hair!!

John said...

In about 20 days I get to see this cute little guy.....cant wait Tiff.