Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear Aunt Sheli & Aunt Summer



Dear Aunt Sheli and Aunt Summer,

Thank you for the Tiny Love Mobile...it is my new favorite thing! Mommy thinks it is to help me go to sleep, but really it just makes me smile and coo and kick my legs and have a party in my crib! Silly mommy...

I can't wait to see my Grandma Hunt and my aunties and my cousin Alex and cousin Naomi on Saturday when we go to Denver. I asked Mommy if we could bring my Tiny Love mobile, but she says it is too big to fit in the suitcase. :( So I am just gonna be a naughty boy and not sleep good on the trip this weekend...so which auntie and cousin wants to share a hotel room with me and Mommy?? ;) he he

XOXO

Love, Baby Madden

4 comments:

Michele said...

ha ha. this is funny. i tell you, tiny love mobiles have drugs in them or something. love it. you should pack it. naomi would like it too! and either you and i should share a room with our 2 babies, or we shouldn't share a room and we should spread the misery of sleepless nights with summer and mom. what do you think?

John said...

This cute little guy looks more like his daddy-o everytime I see him. Awww, you are so cute Randy...

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Boss was 4 months when I ran my half. You can do it, Tiff! I'm not even worried for you. Knowing you, you could probably do the full! :)

Tiffany said...

Rach, I WANTED to do the full...it is in October, which would have given me a whole extra month of training...but it sold out already, so I had to settle for the half :( Next year...