Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Skinny Little Baby

Today Madden had his 2 month well baby check-up. He got 3 shots and was so brave. He only cried...well, screamed....for about 30 seconds and then calmed down after cuddling with Mommy for a bit. He did make his Mommy cry a little bit though. :(

These are Madden's 2 month measurements and percentiles:

Weight: 11 lb. 11 oz. 38%
Height: 23 5/8 in. 65%
Head: 15 5/8 cm. 34%

Whenever people see Madden they always comment on two things: his full head of hair and his loooong legs. He is my long and skinny little baby and I could just eat him up in these pictures!!!




Mommy loves you, Madden! XOXO

5 comments:

Michele said...

hey tif.. this is john, i married your sister michele.. my favorite one is the third one down.. freakin awesome, i laugh out loud, not lol, but for real.. reminds me when you made randy cry cuz you made him come home and pack.. ha ha.. anyway, cutest kid ever and he is related to me.. pretty cool. you guys should move to ut when done.. but not too close

robyne said...

Tif- great pics of the babe!!!! I have to meet Madden in person tho! Love ya!

Faye said...

I agree - great pictures you're getting of Madden - he is soooooo cute!

Nancy said...

Your pics are great! I love long, skinny babies! ;)

Cara said...

Love all of the pics, they are so cute and I love his little grin. Shots are the worst at the check ups huh? Thats why I always make sure that Justin is there with me. Cause I can't do it alone. : ) I wish you guys were still here so we could see Madden in person and him and Cy could meet. : ( Oh well one of these days.