Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I heart j. crew

I am currently obsessed with everything in the July 2009 J. Crew Catalog...






too bad I can hardly afford anything in it :(

the one thing I can afford there? these lovelies for my hair...






I am in love with headbands at the moment...I have decided they are the perfect fix for my I-have-a-newborn-baby-and-don’t-have-time-to-wash-and-style-my-hair-everyday hairstyle.


I think I need to go buy some more... :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

i love my j crew headband too. now if only i could make it to the mall to buy more. and i love all their clothes. my dress for the sealing is from there, and im debating about that short sleeve sweater you posted. did you know its on sale?? i think i need it.

Tiffany said...

yes sister, the grey top with the frilly short sleeves is also on sale. I think I need to buy it...
I wish we lived by each other so we could both buy one and then share all our cute j. crew clothes.
I'm excited to see your dress for the sealing...