Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Girls Weekend in Denver













This past weekend I flew to Denver with Madden and met up with my mom and my sisters. My sisters each brought one of their kids and we spent the weekend relaxing at our luxurious hotel, just enjoying each other's company.

When we arrived at our hotel, there were huge bouquets of roses in our rooms with a card from our Dad and a gift card to the hotel's spa, so we were each able to treat ourselves to a massage! Thanks, Dad! You are the best! XOXO

We spent the weekend having high tea, getting room service, shopping, getting massages at the spa, and eating lots of delicious food! We had to do a lot of swapping of the babes during spa appointments, tea appointments, etc. So we managed to go the entire weekend without getting ONE single picture of ALL of us! How sad is that!? Instead, we took about a million pictures of the kids and of the beautiful hotel! :)

Thanks Mom, Shel, Summer, Naomi, and Alex for such a fun girls weekend! And thanks for letting Madden come even though he was the only boy ;) We miss you all already! XOXO

7 comments:

Faye said...

It was great wasn't it - I had a smile on my face all day today!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm a little jealous. Girls weekends are THE BEST.

robyne said...

This sounds like you all had so much fun! I just lovvvveee all the pictures of the kids! Thanks for sharing!

robyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

it was awesome sister. i miss billy.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you got spoiled by your parents- what a great family! I bet Randy missed you guys while you were away...