Friday, October 2, 2009

He loves it!








Thanks Ashley and Zoey, for letting me borrow this super-fun new toy! :) I love it!

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I remember using that with Davis. It kept him entertained for hours!

The apple picking farm is Apple Holler. It is about an hour north of Evanston. Worth the drive! Also there is a apple festival going on this weekend and I think next week called the Longgrove Apple festival. I went last year and had fun. Yummy apple treats!

ashalston said...

Ohh fun!! I am so happy that he loves it! It really does keep them entertained for hours.. it's great! And I'm glad you were able to put it together - I totally used the instructions :).

ensman said...

This was Jase's favorite toy for about 6 months!! He would jump around for hours!!

Faye said...

Glad to see Madden looks SO HAPPY! What a cutie.