Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 months



I can't believe my baby is already 2 months old today! Here are some of the things I want to forever remember about Madden at this age:


He still loves cuddling with his Mommy and Daddy...and Mommy and Daddy love it!
He loves to be held and prefers to be held upright over your shoulder...he wants to hang out over Mom's shoulder all day long!
He still sleeps in Mom and Dad's room and will usually sleep 6-7 hours at night
He isn't so crazy about his binky anymore...he usually will only take it when he is really sleepy. If he is awake, he would rather suck on his fists :)
He still loves to eat...a lot :)
He loves hanging out in his nursery and listening to lullabyes
He is super smiley in the mornings
He loves the sound of his Daddy's voice
He loves being outside, going on walks and jogging with mommy and always falls asleep in his stroller
He has super strong legs and trys to stand when we hold him up on his feet
He loves his bathtime...but only if the water is super duper warm!
He has super long legs and has already grown out of a lot of his 0-3 months clothes...which makes his mommy so sad :(
He hates laying on his back when he is awake and would much rather sit up like a big boy on the couch next to Mommy and Daddy
He loves being rocked to sleep...though we are currently trying to break him of this habit :)
He loves his baby papasan swing but isn't so crazy about his baby bouncer
He loves his Tiny Love mobile that his Aunt Sheli and Aunt Summer sent to him :)
He only likes tummy time if he is in a good mood...so we usually try to do it first thing in the morning when he's smiley and happiest!
He has crazy bed-head hair whenever he wakes up
He makes his Mommy and Daddy smile and laugh everyday!


Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! XOXO









8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I am so jealous of his full head of hair. He is so cute Tiff. Enjoy this baby stage because it'll be gone before you know it.

The Youngs said...

Wow two months already?! He's such a cutie

ensman said...

I can't believe it's been 2 months already!!! He is getting so big and what an awesome sleeper!!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I was actually thinking about you today. I was wondering if you moved here! Looks like you guys are already having a blast. When my hubby comes home from his NY internship we will meet up for a date night!!Madden is so handsome! Congrats!BTW you look great.

Lewis Family said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months old. Where does the time go. He is so darn cute. I can't believe he still has that full head of hair. Will will have to try and plan a trip out there soon : )

Faye said...

He's so adorable - and already looks so much bigger than when I was there last month - can't wait to see him this Saturday!

Cara said...

Time really does go by way fast. I can't believe he is already 2 months old And I am sure you can't either. He sounds like he is a great baby too, lucky you! : ) Keeping enjoying the time together. Oh and by the way Madden has the cutest little nose, i love it!

Lynnette said...

2 months - I can't believe it. Such a cutie - he might be a mix of you too, but I definitely see HUNT in that baby.