Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bath hair

This is what Madden's hair looked like tonight when he got out of the bath...



Poor little baby got his mom and dad's crazy wavy hair

P.S. Why is it impossible for me to post a picture without editing it first on picnik? Does anyone else have this addiction with editing their pictures?

6 comments:

ensman said...

I love Madden's hair!! The crazier the better! oh and picnik is sooo addicting.... it takes twice as long to do a post and I think that is why I have been a blog slacker lately but the pictures look way better :)

Amber Larsen said...

He is so so cute Tiff!! I love his hair!

Cara said...

Aww, his hair is so cute. Well actually he is so cute so of course it makes his hair cute too. : ) I have used the picnik thing once or twice. It is lots of fun for sure.

Alyssa said...

I just became addicted to picnik too. I love it. Madden is adorable!!

Nancy said...

I am super addicted to picnik... mostly to make collages since I often have so many photos of Jillian from each "session"... ;)

Madden sure is a cutie! You're really starting to be able to see his personality in the photos. You've gotta post a video!

Lewis Family said...

He is so darn cute. His hair is crazy haha. Are you guys coming home anytime soon haha???