a couple weeks ago, this text convo happened between my brother and I
Yeah, I don't know shiz about football.
But I will always say yes to a super bowl party
Or a harbowl party
Or any "bowl" party!
Because it usually always means lots of really yummy food,
some half-time show entertainment,
and great company ;)
So, to sum up, this is what the superbowl means to my husband...
This is what the superbowl means to me...
and this is what the superbowl means to Madden...






3 comments:
Impressive food spread!
Um Tiff, I only counted 4 people in your picture, but that food looks like it would feed an army! Just sayin :) Seriously though, looks yummy & I'm with you on what the bowl is about. I didn't watch any of it but saw some of the commercials online today :)
You made buckeyes!!!
Post a Comment