I love that my husband told me today I could buy a new outfit at F21 for our valentines date next weekend.
Guys, I'm such a sucker for this store!
Should I be embarassed that I am a 30 year old and I still shop at a store that is called "Forever 21"??
I just can't help myself!
Their stuff is ridiculously cheap!
And I know some of their stuff LOOKS cheap (and kinda trashy) but then sometimes if you look hard you can find really cute stuff too, like these gems, for under $20...
And speaking of awesome deals, I love a great sale!
I found these red skinny jeans at Gap a couple months back for only $7!!!
Whats not to love about that!?
And I'm glad I bought them, so that I could wear some red skinnies today in honor of Love Week ;)
But you know what I really really love today???
The fact that exactly 2 weeks from today I get to see this girl...
Love her!
stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...




2 comments:
I want your red skinnies! If you're embarrassed about shopping at F21 then I should be humiliated because I still go there too and I actually buy things. Only sometimes though. (o:
Less than two weeks!! I am beyond excited to see your gorgeous face! And our husbands must be the same person too...Bryan told me I could get a new top for vday from forever 21! It's ok to shop there...in my mind I AM forever 21.;)
Post a Comment