ITS LOVE WEEK!
This is my 3rd year doing Love Week on the blog!
During the week leading up to Valentines day, I'll post every day on the blog about all the things I love the most right now.
It all started with Denae, and now she has inspired so many other people to do it!
I love it!
So you should do it too, cuz I love reading about other people's love weeks :)
Today I wore my heart earrings to kick off love week :)
I got them at H&M last summer and have them in like 6 different colors.
Have you guys seen Bridesmaids?
(don't act like you haven't)
Kristen Wiig wears different color heart earring studs like this in practically every scene.
That was when I first fell in love with them and knew I had to have them!
Today I love the weather!!!!
The warm sun shining always puts me in a good mood!
I miss Chicago a lot and I really wasn't sure I wanted to leave it when we moved 8 months ago...
but the weather today (and everyday, lately, really) just confirms why we moved ;)
(And why all my Chicago friends should come visit ;) )
Perfect weather for hours and hours of playing at the park with our friends!
Does anyone else have AppleTV?
We got it for Christmas from my parents and we LOVE it!
I highly recommend it!
Its one of my major loves right now!
I love Friday nights because it usually means 3 things:
1) Randy gets home from work early
2) We order a pizza from Geno's (and I don't have to make dinner or do dishes!)
and
3) We watch Breaking Bad on Apple TV (after Madden goes to bed of course) ;)
stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...





2 comments:
Oh B Brian is obsessed with breaking bad and I think it is disturbing! Actually it got better the further along in the seasons. Love reading your loves!!
Glad you are loving your Apple TV - it was a total lifesaver when I had the flu/virus for 10 days straight. I watched a bunch of movies and 2 full TV series. I would have died of boredom without it.
Post a Comment