Today I love waking up to exciting news, that I won an awesome giveaway on an awesome blog that I follow!
I get to pick 3 bow-ties for Madden from this super cute etsy shop
So excited to see Madden sporting these at church!
I love little boys in bow-ties!
I love little boys in bow-ties!
And speaking of winning awesome giveaways on blogs, did I ever tell you guys that right before Christmas I won a $100.00 gift card to JCrew Factory from another awesome blog I follow!?
Yes, you read that right, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!
Shopping, I love.
Shopping at JCrew, I really love.
But shopping at JCrew with free money!?!?
I really really really really really love!
I've been saving this baby for when my bestie and fave shopping partner comes to visit in t-minus 10 days!
Another one of my great loves??
Running.
And specifically, running marathons.
I miss it.
I'm having major withdrawals.
So many of my friends are training for the upcoming Phoenix Marathon in March and I wish so badly I could run it with them.
I've taken a nice long break from running and training since we started fertility treatments and I guess its nice to give my body a break.
But you better believe that once we do get pregnant, I'm gonna be looking on the calendar 9 months ahead and plotting out my next marathon to train for.
And whats a love week post without these guys??
Just a few of my fave pics of these 2 loves of my life.
I love 'em. I love 'em. I love 'em.
I'm so excited tomorrow is LOVE DAY!
I'm excited to make a special LOVE day breakfast for Madden, to meet my lover for lunch, and then to make a delicious, romantic dinner at home for us tomorrow night.
What are your valentines day plans??
stay tuned...tomorrow is LOVE DAY!!!!!







5 comments:
Oh man. You just gave me anxiety for love day. I should have planned better for....TOMORROW. AHH!
What? You are contest winner girl!! I love it.
What? You won twice? I never win stuff and totally quit entering because apparently I'm a poor loser. Ha! Love blurb too, the books are the BEST.
You really are super lucky - in contests and in love :)
madden looks so much like randy! sooo cute! love your love week posts! i might have to adopt this one next year!
Post a Comment