Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love Week 2013, Day 3



I love red roses...
And they went perfectly with this quote from my YW lesson today...


“There is a divine purpose in the adversities we encounter every day. They prepare, they purge, they purify, and thus they bless.  We must partake of the bitter with the sweet.  When we pluck the roses, we find we often cannot avoid the thorns which spring from the same stem.”
-James E. Faust


I love being in Young Womens and I love our theme this year...



I love when Madden is dressed all handsome for church on Sundays and when he brings home pictures he colored for me in Primary.
And I love that he is a Sunbeam now!


I love the stories he tells me on the way to church, like today when he told me, 
"Mom, you know what happens when a car gets a flat tire?
They try to drive but their car won't go!
So then they have to take off the flat tire, throw it in the garbage, and glue on a new tire so it doesn't fall off.
You know how come I know that?
Because thats what happened to Lightening McQueen."


I love coming home from church, changing into my sweats and making a yummy after-church treat. :)
Today it was Brownie Batter Dip and graham crackers...
(thanks for the recipe, Annalisa!)




stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...

2 comments:

Marce said...

i'm so happy you do love week!!!! you, Elyse and Denae inspired me to not give it up. and i love soooo many of your same loves. you're such a babe. xoox

annalisa said...

Brownie dip! So good huh?!? Then again, if its chocolate ill eat it no matter what!!